Naturalising sentence example
- They are suitable for the mixed border, for the rock garden, or for naturalising.
- Comfrey (Symphytum) - Suited for naturalising in open sunny places, and, when well grown in masses, their foliage has a fine effect.
- A pretty little plant for borders, for naturalising in open spots in woods, and also for the spring garden.
- They do not come well into the flower garden, as their season of bloom is not long, and it is therefore worth while naturalising them in free soils, and also using them as edgings in the flower garden.
- The plant is too coarse for border culture, but adapted for growing among shrubs or for naturalising.Advertisement
- Both are easily increased by seed or cuttings, and are useful for the mixed border, the spring garden, and for naturalising in bare or rocky spots.
- Suitable for naturalising near wood walks and in open shrubberies in any soil, and may be used among fine-leaved perennials.
- Suitable for borders, the spring garden, and naturalising with the dwarfer flowers of spring.