Natural-resource sentence example
- barren desert, water is a precious natural resource.
- Renewable energy refers to any energy that comes from a natural resource.
- Water is a limited, non-renewable natural resource.
- natural resource.
- Phosphate rock is heavily exported, and in the opinion of the National Conservation Commission of 1908 the supply cannot long satisfy the increasing demand for export, which constitutes a waste of a precious natural resource.Advertisement
- He says: "It is a natural resource that whatsoever we find it difficult to investigate as a g result, we endeavour to follow as a growth.
- The coastal zone is also a key natural resource on which livelihoods depend.
- Not only will they be saving money on their water bill, but they will be helping to conserve our most precious natural resource for generations to come.
- The result here is an indispensable, easy-to-read handbook for practitioners in all aspects of forestry and natural resource management.
- For example, most states and federal agencies require their forest rangers to have undergraduate degrees in natural or earth sciences, park and recreation management, natural resource management or public administration.Advertisement
- red deer on the open hill in Scotland are an important natural resource.
- San Francisco residents are lucky to have such a beautiful natural resource like Golden Gate Park.