Natural-processes sentence example
- Man is viewed as a part of nature, and all his widely differing forms of development as strictly natural processes.
- His theory leaves the natural man, without hesitation, to be developed by the natural processes of animal evolution.
- Sheets of standing water are still numerous, and formerly almost every valley contained a single long narrow lake-basin; but some of these have been subdivided, drained or filled up by natural processes.
- More reactive N is being released into the global environment by burning fossil fuels, applying fertilizers and growing legumes than by natural processes.
- He is constantly speaking in terms which imply the conquering of one law by another, a habit from which his successors have not freed themselves; and the theory of natural processes which appears to have satisfied him, was that when two forces come into operation there is a partial or complete suspension of one by the other.Advertisement
- First are the inefficiencies in the natural processes of agriculture.
- With all of these natural processes occurring - that are in itself stressful - it's no wonder that when additional stressors come into the picture, a teen can become a problem teenager.
- Zen Buddhists regard nature as inspirational, and value a lifestyle that is in balance with natural processes.
- If you're experiencing some of the natural processes of aging such as thinning hair, you may find a hair regrowth shampoo is worth testing.
- Different companies have been manufacturing diamonds for decades, primarily using tremendous force and pressure to simulate the natural processes that create diamonds.Advertisement
- Over time, natural processes in the skin cause tattoo ink to spread out or "migrate."
- A sedentary lifestyle hinders many of the body's natural processes and when toxins build up in the blood and lymph fluids, your chance for disease increases markedly.