Natural language sentence example
- We use the type system and our treatment of generalized quantifiers in natural language to construct a type-theoretic approach to pronominal anaphora and ellipsis.
- As a natural language processing task, a semantic slot filler is to be modeled.
- Present adventure games have a very poor natural language front-end.
- Obvious application areas include lexicography, natural language understanding (NLP) systems, and all branches of applied and theoretical linguistics.
- The most obvious way to allow non-computer literate users access to sources is via natural language dialog.Advertisement
- How are computational models of sequence learning relevant for understanding natural language development and its processing?
- This is certainly a major downfall of the RM model, but not neural solutions to natural language processing in general.
- Natural language generation tries to eliminate part of that problem by producing natural language utterances, on the basis of a given formal input.
- For business and commercial purposes, advances in speaker verification and natural language understanding mean that new applications can be realized.
- The Natural Language Understanding component using typed unification grammar (Regulus) is linked to a commercial speaker-independent speech recognition system (Nuance).Advertisement
- Instead, children should learn to read 'naturally ' by reading books written in natural language.
- This search engine is unique in its natural language technology.