Natter sentence example
- We had a good old natter with the lady herself.
- Just give you two minutes to maybe have a natter to the person next to you.
- In fact, they got on so well, we were able to have a nice natter.
- He had been living there since childhood and we had a long natter about life in general and existence in the Hebrides.
- Regardless, it fulfills its purpose - comfortable surroundings in which to enjoy a libation and a natter.Advertisement
- The Guilds are a great way to learn and share new skills, meet fellow crafters and enjoy a good natter!
- Ferguson is still not talking to the BBC but he had a right old natter to Sky.
- My first venture was the 9 miles to my local natter at the Talbot, Ripley and what a welcome they gave me.
- Do n't natter during the service in such a way that you distract those around you from following what's being said.
- In 1820 a further important step in the;natter of the succession was taken in the divorce of Constantine from the grand-duchess Anne and his re-marriage to Johanna Grudzinska (see Constantine Pavlovich).Advertisement
- Biberach is the birthplace of the sculptor Johann Lorenz Natter (1705-1763) and the painter Bernhard Neher (1806-1886); Christoph Martin Wieland, born in 1733 at the neighbouring village of Oberholzheim, spent several years in the town.