Natori sentence example
- Other designers that offer cotton or cotton blend robes include Hanro, Derek Rose, Burberry, Natori, and Paul Smith.
- One of my favorite designers right now is NATORI.
- Check out the "Hide and Sleek" camisole from Spanx and the leopard and lace one from the Natori collection.
- Filipino lingerie designer Josie Natori began her career not in lingerie, but on Wall Street.
- Natori left Manila to study economics in New York and after graduating from college, she went on to become the first female vice president of investment banking at Merrill Lynch.Advertisement
- Even with her amazing career success, Natori wasn't satisfied and became bored with the world of finance.
- Natori showed the shirts to a friend of hers in New York, who just happened to know the buyer from Bloomingdales.
- The Bloomingdales buyer then suggested that Mrs. Natori lengthen the shirts to make them nightshirts.
- Natori continued working for Merrill Lynch as well as working from home on what would soon become her own successful business.
- A few years later, Natori moved her lingerie business into a proper workspace and quit working for Merrill Lynch.Advertisement
- The Natori Company has been in business since 1977.
- The major and most striking difference between these lingerie designers and other designers like Josie Natori and Damaris Evans is that the two ladies design lingerie exclusively--not in addition to their other collections.
- So, while lingerie may be an afterthought to Armani, Lauren and Cavalli, it is the first and sometimes only thought to Natori and Evans.
- Additionally, If you'd like to complement this bra with a sports bra, turn your eye towards the Natori Underwire Sports Bra.
- Visit Natori for snap-front robes in bright colors and embroidery along the chest.Advertisement
- Natori carries nightwear for women in plain colors, and the simple jersey material in some styles will glide over a man's shape.