Nativity-scene sentence example
- Alex hung the lights across the front of the house and put the lighted nativity scene on the front lawn.
- Suitable charms include representations of the baby Jesus or the nativity scene for Christmas and the cross for Easter.
- The nativity scene that closes the show has a cast of 12 animals, including a camel.
- French citizens may often have a Nativity scene in their home called a crèche.
- Also called "The Tree of Light", a nativity scene sits at the base, and on the shelves are candy, nuts, fruit, and gifts.Advertisement
- Many houses will add Christmas figures to the yard, such as Santa and his reindeer or a nativity scene.
- Your actors can recreate the Nativity scene while a pleasant voice reads the story of Jesus' birth from the Bible with the voice seeming to come from the sky by strategically (and carefully) placing speakers above the scene.
- To emulate this tradition, you might incorporate a nativity scene into your holiday decorations.
- Fewer than 100 years later, in 1223, St. Francis of Assisi asked a workman named Giovanni Vellita to construct a nativity scene for him in the town of Greccio.
- The gift is traditionally drawn from a "Bowl (or urn) of Fate," which is filled with gifts and empty boxes and sits next to the family nativity scene.Advertisement