Native-speakers sentence example
- When will the agency concede that the number of native speakers is down?
- headwords in the dictionary are spoken by professional native speakers.
- pedagogic grammars are written with a group of native speakers of a given language in mind.
- You can chat with and learn from native speakers of German.
- Ideally, you should repeat the phrase at least twice, once following the male voice and once following the female voice; even better is to hit the back button and repeat it over and over again until you sound just like the native speakers!Advertisement
- Look for social clubs for French speaking people or other ways to find native speakers.
- "Je te veux" is often misused by non native speakers who mix it up with "Je te trouve sympa."
- Whether you chat with native speakers of French or meet other learners of French, you will gain valuable practice time.
- Whenever you are exposed to native speakers speaking French, note the types of contexts where each of these phrases is used so that you develop a deep understanding of how to use them.
- What distinguishes this site from others is the extensive use of actual newscasts and other audio materials that are used as lesson resources, but were originally created for native speakers.Advertisement