Native-speaker sentence example
- Polish teacher is responsible for teaching grammar while native speaker works on students ' speaking skills, teaching mainly conversational language and vocabulary.
- A. Specialist foreign language teachers; primary generalists; Native speaker etc. etc. Q. Who are the pupils?
- Students are required to find out about a language of their choice from a native speaker informant.
- Develop listening skills by slowing down the native speaker to hear the correct pronunciation.
- Check with a native speaker to make sure you're not getting a mistranslation permanently inked on your skin.Advertisement
- This avenue requires a bit of research and work; it helps to enlist the help of a native speaker of Japanese to ensure the translation is accurate.
- If you are not a native speaker of Japanese, then having your tattoo proofread by a person who understands the language before the needle hits is absolutely crucial to avoid a poorly translated tattoo.
- This is a great opportunity to have students understand a native speaker.
- If you're still yearning to learn to speak French like a native, why not seek out a native speaker and offer to barter practice time or lessons?