National-league sentence example
- Under the dominion of the Roman republic its national league was dissolved, but was revived by Augustus, who also restored to Phocis the votes in the Delphic Amphictyony which it had lost in 346 and enrolled it in the new Achaean synod.
- Membership of the National League is, in many cases, as necessary a protection as ever was a certificate of civism under Robespierre.
- The Irish National League was, however, founded October to take up the work of the defunct Land League, and the country continued to be disturbed.
- The law was paralysed, for no jury could be trusted to convict even on the clearest evidence, and the National League branches assumed judicial functions.
- The Unionists of Ireland had been taken by surprise, and out of Ulster they had no organization capable of opposing the National League and the government combined.Advertisement
- In August the National League was suppressed by proclamation.
- The Crimes Act, which had already been relaxed, was altogether suspended, and the proclamation declaring the National League illegal was revoked.
- The loser goes on to play the National League Two losing finalist.
- It is hoped the complex could, in time, become home to a national league ice hockey team.
- Elaine aims to break back into the Harrier's national league team where she will face stiffer opposition.Advertisement
- Cambridgeshire 's performance in stripping the wealth from drugs dealers and other major lawbreakers has put it seventh in a national league table.
- Accreditation for the School of Nursing RN-BSN program is from the New Jersey Board of Nursing and the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission.