National-grid sentence example
- Local distribution company compliance is required for connection of the renewable generator to the national grid.
- This caused widespread blackouts, which cost the Canadian national grid several million of pounds in damage to their systems.
- These can be used to output a ten figure (10 meter) National Grid reference for the zone centroid.
- discursive construction of the National Grid for Learning.
- In terms of a structure for pediatric gastroenterology we are working on the setting up of a National Grid which links centers together.Advertisement
- prescriptive about the precise form that National Grid services too take.
- Dominating the skyline are two huge pylons which carry the National Grid across the river.
- renewable generator to the national grid.
- The National Grid defines a series of 100km squares, each of which is further subdivided into 10km squares.
- Letter received from National Grid re proposed planning permission for telecom mast.Advertisement