National-costumes sentence example
- The national costumes are rarely now seen in the neighbourhood of Cagliari, except at certain festivals, especially that of S.
- The traditional national costumes of a country tell us a lot about what that nation values, as well as its culture, geographic ties, historical influences and more.
- Each nation has a different way of portraying itself, so national costumes are unique.
- Many national costumes are not something you can just walk into your local costume shop or rental house and buy or rent, especially if you're looking for something more authentic than cartoonish.
- Sometimes it is possible to find national costumes sold for tourists or at stores that sell items from a particular country or that portray that nationality or heritage.Advertisement