National-costume sentence example
- The national costume of the Siamese is the panung, a piece of cloth about 1 yd.
- The inhabitants are a handsome and powerfully built peasant race, very conservative in religion, manners, customs and national costume.
- In January 835 the Zott in their national costume and with their own music were conducted on a great number of boats through Bagdad.
- The poor law was also amended, absolute religious liberty was proclaimed, and he even succeeded in inventing and popularizing a national costume which was in general use from 1778 till his death.
- Kimonos -- Deemed the national costume of Japan, kimono means "something worn." These silky robes are intricately created and designed.Advertisement
- Reviewing pictures of traditional costumes may be the best way for you to figure out all the details that need to be included in an authentic national costume.