National-anthem sentence example
- The deputies assembled under an old oak-tree, celebrated by the Basque poet, Jose Maria Iparraguirre, in a song which is regarded by the Spanish Basques almost as a national anthem.
- From 1795 onward he resided in the Mariahilf suburb of Vienna, and there wrote his last eight Masses, the last and finest of his chamber works, the Austrian national anthem (1797), the Creation (1799) and the Seasons (1801).
- Amazing, singing the national anthem brought tears to my dad's eyes.
- The national anthem will be sung by Gwyn Hughes Jones.
- We sing " Land of our Fathers ", the welsh national anthem.Advertisement
- When England played Wales in Cardiff recently, I felt a bit envious of the Welsh who sang their own national anthem.
- Let's take the example about the famous tenor in the active form: " The famous tenor sang the national anthem.
- unfurling of the flags, the National Anthem is played.
- Let 's take the example about the famous tenor in the active form: The famous tenor sang the national anthem.
- Immediately following the unfurling of the flags, the National Anthem is played.Advertisement
- It was sugggested to the 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick that instead of sitting during the national anthem to protest police violence it would be more respectful to take a knee.
- There, with the eyes of the world on her, Aguilera flubbed the words to the National Anthem.
- Several parks continue to play the song at the beginning of every day - after the national anthem - to help hype up waiting crowds for a fun day in the party-like atmosphere of these colorful theme parks.
- The flag could be shredded with holes and tears to symbolize the flag's condition in the National Anthem.
- You could also incorporate songs by famous French Musicians or even the French National Anthem.Advertisement