Nate sentence example
- Nate James is a British soul singer and hit songwriter.
- He addressed a letter to a person named Vussin, whom he calls fili and mi nate, but, as Vussin is not mentioned in documents in which his interests as Einhard's son would have been concerned, it is possible that he was only a young man in whom he took a special interest.
- Which is why I was pleased to discover that he 's to be the keynote speaker at NATE conference 2005.
- The Humphreys spent the summer in the Hamptons adjusting to Lily's lifestyle and Nate comes home with a mysterious woman on his arm.
- Peterson has worked in independent features and landed a recurring role on Burn Notice in 2007 as burned spy Michael Westen's bad at being a bad boy younger brother Nate.Advertisement
- Viewers are also wondering what was up with young Jenny kissing Nate.
- While she works, she fills Agnes in on what happened between her and Nate, and mentions that he's been ignoring her since then.
- Just before they're ready to leave, Dan and Nate walk in.
- Nate goes with the gals to the fashion show, but Dan decides to let his dad know what his little sister is up to.
- So that she won't be kicked out, Nate pretends to be her date, and even kisses her in front of everyone.Advertisement
- He's not very happy with Nate and wants to kill him.
- She picks up a few new customers, but after seeing Jenny and Nate making out, Vanessa isn't impressed with any of it.
- Nate also moves out of the loft the next morning, and leaves town with his mom.
- Jenny seems a little more determined and isn't going to stop until she gets what she wants, whether that means a relationship with Nate or her own fashion line.
- Sam Means and Nate Ruess are the songwriting team behind The Format.Advertisement