Nasturtium sentence example
- The order is well represented in Britain - among others by Nasturtium (N.
- Napus), Raphanus sativus (radish), Cochlearia Armor acia (horse-radish), Nasturtium officinale (water - cress), showing Flower and Fruit.
- Tropaeolum majus (the nasturtium of gardens): hardy.
- The flame nasturtium with brilliant scarlet blossoms is T.
- Tomatoes are best helped by basil, oregano, onions, chives, and nasturtium.Advertisement
- The pungency of the nasturtium officinale, the water-cress, gave it its name nasi-tortium, that which twists the nose.
- One good example of flowers helping plants is nasturtium and cabbages.
- Brassica family members are planted with geraniums, rosemary, and nasturtium in addition to onions.
- NASTURTIUM, or Indian Cress, Tropaeolum majus, a perennial climber, native of Peru, but in cultivation treated as a hardy annual.
- Plants on the ground, including comfrey, clover, iris and nasturtium, all have positive effects on apple trees.Advertisement
- Popular food plants include holly, ivy, cabbage, nasturtium, honesty, long grasses, cuckoo flower, blackthorn.
- Instead, I could nibble a nasturtium - which, this far south, can survive midwinter in the wild.
- nasturtium flowers in your favorite salad.
- nasturtium seeds as an alternative.
- nasturtium leaves were all curled up.Advertisement
- Marsh plants: Alopecurus geniculatus, Carex dis~icha, Juncus spp., Caitha palustris, Nasturtium palustre.