Nast sentence example
- Conde Nast Publications founded the magazine in 1979.
- With Tweed, Gould was cartooned by Nast in 1869.
- Nast was a staunch opponent of slavery and throughout the Civil War Nast produced patriotic drawings urging people to help crush the rebels.
- When, therefore, Baber invaded India in 1525, the greater part of the country was Mahommedan, but it did not recognize the authority of the Afghan sultan of the Lodi dynasty, who resided at Agra, and also ruled the historical The ast l D nast capital of Delhi.
- In February 2006, the reader's poll from Conde Nast Traveler magazine ranked various Celebrity cruise ships in the top four slots for best dining experiences.Advertisement
- In Conde Nast Traveler magazine's ninth annual "Reader's Cruise Poll," Disney Magic scored a Top 5 in the Large Cruise Ship category with an overall rating of 85.9 (only 2.5 points from the top spot, held by Disney Wonder).
- There's a reason the City is always one of Conde Nast's top city destinations in the United States.
- We have partnered with Vogue to utilize the Conde Nast archives and magazine covers from the late 50's.
- The New York Times reports survey results from Condé Nast Bridal Group, owners of Your Prom magazine, that the average prom cost for teens is $638.
- Many of the Weider women's fitness magazines emphasize body-building, whereas some of the Conde Nast publications focus more on fitness and lifestyle.Advertisement
- To find your exact European size use Conde Nast's handy size converter.