Nass sentence example
- Such improvement in the administrative performance of the NASS section 4 team, however belated and incomplete, is of course very welcome.
- The transition from asylum seeker on NASS support to standard benefits must be made seamless.
- Such a proposal would have a significant impact- 40% of asylum seekers supported by NASS have elected to have the subsistence only package.
- wrongful termination of support by NASS.
- This includes representing women who need to appeal against a wrongful termination of support by NASS.Advertisement
- Read more NASS has launched informal consultation on an unaccompanied asylum Seeking Reform Program.
- see para 22 of page 38 of NASS Policy Bulletin 75, below.