Nashua sentence example
- A noteworthy feature of the metropolitan public water service was begun in 1896 in the Wachusett lake reservoir at Clinton, on the Nashua river.
- It is served by the Boston & Maine railroad and by electric railways to Andover, Boston, Lowell, Haverhill and Salem, Massachusetts, and to Nashua and Salem, New Hampshire.
- in area, traversed by the Nashua river, crossed by the Northern Division of the New York, New Haven & Hartford railroad, and by the Fitchburg Division of the Boston & Maine, and connected with Boston, Worcester and other cities by interurban electric lines.
- Especially has the commonwealth undertaken certain noteworthy enterprises as the agent of the several municipalities in the immediate vicinity of Boston, constituting what is known as the Metropolitan District; as, for example, in bringing water thither from the Nashua River at Clinton, 40 m.
- CLINTON, a township of Worcester county, Massachusetts, U.S.A., in the central part of the state, on the Nashua river, about 15 m.Advertisement
- slope of the highland water-parting between the Connecticut river and the Atlantic. There is charming scenery along the Nashua river, the chief stream.
- branch of the Nashua, which will hold 63,000 million gallons of water for the supply of the metropolitan region around Boston.
- The highest recorded winter mean is 25° F., at Nashua in the lower valley of the Merrimac, and at Durham near the sea-coast; the lowest recorded winter mean is 18° F., at Bethlehem 1470 ft.
- at Nashua, and the lowest recorded summer mean is 64° F.
- at Nashua, 45.3 in.Advertisement
- In 1905 the value of the products in the eight cities of Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Dover, Rochester, Laconia, Keene, and Portsmouth, all of which are south of Lake Winnepesaukee, was 59.5% of that for the entire state.
- The first steps in railway building were taken in 1835, when the Boston & Maine, the Concord, and the Nashua & Lowell railways were incorporated.
- The eleven cities having a population in 1900 of 5000 or more were: Manchester (56,987); Nashua (23,898); Concord (19,632); Dover (13,207); Portsmouth (10,637); Keene (9165); Berlin (8886); Rochester (8466); Laconia (8042); Somersworth (7023), and Franklin (5846).
- The highest recorded winter mean is 25Ã‚° F., at Nashua in the lower valley of the Merrimac, and at Durham near the sea-coast; the lowest recorded winter mean is 18Ã‚° F., at Bethlehem 1470 ft.
- at Nashua, and the lowest recorded summer mean is 64Ã‚° F.Advertisement
- Amanda "Mandy" Leigh Moore was born April 10, 1984 in Nashua, New Hampshire, to Stacy and Don Moore.
- Portsmouth sleep dentists are difficult to find, but the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine lists three dentists in Nashua, New Hampshire.
- If I'm really looking for a certain car part, the best place I like to go is Amherst or Nashua, New Hampshire where they have the big flea markets.