Nasal-septum sentence example
- Parker.) mediation of ossifications in the nasal septum.
- sn, Nasal septum.
- The nasal septum is often more or less incomplete, producing nares perviae, e.g.
- The maxillo-palatals are bound together (whence the name of the " Suborder ") across the middle line, either directly or by the ossification of the nasal septum.
- Without a bony nasal septum between the nostrils..Advertisement
- deviated nasal septum?
- What can you do to avoid a deviated nasal septum?
- The nasal septum can actually be crooked without being visible from the outside.
- This condition has a reference as a deviated nasal septum.
- The bones that form the bridge of the nose may be fractured, but cartilage may also be damaged, particularly the nasal septum that separates the two nostrils.Advertisement
- When fired at close range, these pellets can penetrate the skin and cheekbone and lodge in the nasal septum or the sinuses near the nose.
- If a septal hematoma has developed, the doctor must remove it as quickly as possible to prevent infection or eventual death of the tissues in the nasal septum.
- Treatment of nasal fractures depends on the extent of the injury; the most difficult fractures to treat are those that involve the nasal septum.
- Nasal fractures that do not involve the nasal septum or other facial bones and receive prompt treatment generally heal without deformities of the nose, cartilage destruction, or other complications.