Nasal-polyps sentence example
- You may have some mild obstruction to your nasal passages from swollen adenoids or nasal polyps.
- Respiratory cell outgrowths from nasal polyps can be considered a suitable model to study gene transfer protocols in vitro.
- We present a patient who developed both these complications after biopsy of nasal polyps which subsequently proved to be an inverted papilloma.
- Unfortunately, removing nasal polyps does not always prevent them from growing back.
- About 1 in 100 people will develop nasal polyps at some point in their life.Advertisement
- The inhibitory effect of budesonide was higher than that of nedocromil sodium on both nasal polyps and nasal mucosa.
- We took her to a vet that flushed out her nasal passage, as well as did a scoping to look for nasal polyps but none were found.
- Blocked nasal passages, caused by colds, allergies or nasal polyps or a deviated septum.
- Remove nasal polyps which can cause inflammation in the nasal cavities and make breathing through the nose difficult.
- While nasal polyps appear in older people without CF, especially those with allergies, they are rare in children without CF.Advertisement
- Some other condition, such as nasal polyps or chronic lung disease, complicates the asthma.