Nasal-cavities sentence example
- In the mature stage Pentastomida live in the respiratory passages of mammalia, principally in the nasal cavities.
- For inflammation of the mouth a similar combination is used as a mouth wash, in the throat as a gargle, and in the nose as a wash and sometimes as an ointment or spray, the ointment possessing the advantage of protecting the delicate nasal mucous membrane from irritation by stopping the entrance of irritant dust into the nasal cavities.
- In front of the brain cavity, the great tubular nasal cavities are provided with well-developed turbinal bones, and are roofed over by large nasals, broad behind, and ending in front in a narrow decurved point.
- These are rich in beta carotene which helps maintain healthy linings in the nasal cavities.
- Staphylococcus albus and Proteus sp. may also be present in samples taken from the nasal cavities.Advertisement
- People may snore because they can't breathe well through their nasal cavities.
- Remove nasal polyps which can cause inflammation in the nasal cavities and make breathing through the nose difficult.
- For example, the septum (the cartilage which separates the two nasal cavities from each other) may be slightly displaced (a deviated septum).
- Deviated septum-A shift in the position of the nasal septum, the partition that divides the two nasal cavities.