Nas sentence example
- Yen E nas. ?.?° eve/ UoritlaJ `oC t?¢ ?
- On fusion with alkalis it yields para-oxybenzoic acid, and nas cent hydrogen reduces it to hydro shikimic acid.
- Life has been described as having the attitude and determination of a young Snoop Dogg with the street knowledge lyricism of Nas.
- The NAS also holds historical records created by businesses, landed estates, families, churches and other corporate bodies.
- Yen E nas. ?.?Ã‚° eve/ UoritlaJ `oC t?¢ ?Advertisement
- He also has ongoing feuds with The Game, Jadakiss, Nas, and Fat Joe.
- Milkshake singer Kelis slams Nas in court.
- Anyway, Kelis and soon to be ex-husband Nas were engaged in a super-bitter divorce battle in which Kelis requested a boatload of money for child and spousal support.
- Originally, she was asking for $20,000 a month, but ended up with $55,000 and Nas has to pony up for her lawyer's bill as well.
- Turns out that Nas didn't even witness the birth of his son, Knight, on account that the staff members refused to let him into the room because he was drunk.Advertisement
- Madonna, Austin Anderson, Charles Fleischer, Stan Lee, and NAS are all featured on the company's celebrity gallery.
- He appears on "Make the World Go Round" by Nas, "What them Girls Like" by Ludacris and "Freeze" by T-Pain.
- Nas released his debut album, Illmatic, during the golden age of rap, but even though the competition was fierce, he always stood out as a landmark artist.