Nary-a sentence example
- There was nary a dry eye in the place.
- Plenty of foliage adorns the sides of tracks, the draw distance is rather expansive and its framerate has nary a hitch.
- While it's true that there's nary a liner to found with this set, you will get a two sided stick; one half contains richly pigmented lip color and the other, a glossy, high-shine, matching hue.
- Outside with nary a tree or building in site and nothing above him but blue skies.
- Aside from Eminem, you've got Jay-Z who claimed it and 50 Cent said he'd do it if Kanye's album did better than his (which it did), but nary a mention of hanging up the mic.Advertisement
- He's said to have perfect posture, nary a slouch or a rounded shoulder for this multiple winner of The Sexiest Man Alive.
- The bone chilling cold of the High Sierras will get most people scurrying for their goose down comforters and leaves nary a chance for even the hardiest of grape to sprout.
- No one has a road map when it comes to grief and once one is confronted with it, it's easy to feel as if you are lost in a vast ocean, tossed this way and that, nary a paddle nor a boat in sight.
- To Americans, most Bolly titles seem to be musicals because nary a film is made without some big production number with singing and dancing a-plenty.
- Though you can pad around the house with nary a thought for any of these problems, stepping outside is a different story unless you're hitting the beach.Advertisement