Nary sentence example
- There was nary a dry eye in the place.
- Outside with nary a tree or building in site and nothing above him but blue skies.
- No one has a road map when it comes to grief and once one is confronted with it, it's easy to feel as if you are lost in a vast ocean, tossed this way and that, nary a paddle nor a boat in sight.
- In practice these various kinds of spores of fungi receive further special names in the separate groups, and names, more over, which will appear, to those unacquainted with the history, to have been given without any consistency or regard to general principles; nevertheless, for ordi nary purposes these names are far more useful in most cases, owing to their descriptive character, than the proposed new names, which have been only partially accepted.
- He's said to have perfect posture, nary a slouch or a rounded shoulder for this multiple winner of The Sexiest Man Alive.Advertisement
- To Americans, most Bolly titles seem to be musicals because nary a film is made without some big production number with singing and dancing a-plenty.
- Plenty of foliage adorns the sides of tracks, the draw distance is rather expansive and its framerate has nary a hitch.
- While it's true that there's nary a liner to found with this set, you will get a two sided stick; one half contains richly pigmented lip color and the other, a glossy, high-shine, matching hue.
- Aside from Eminem, you've got Jay-Z who claimed it and 50 Cent said he'd do it if Kanye's album did better than his (which it did), but nary a mention of hanging up the mic.
- The bone chilling cold of the High Sierras will get most people scurrying for their goose down comforters and leaves nary a chance for even the hardiest of grape to sprout.Advertisement
- Though you can pad around the house with nary a thought for any of these problems, stepping outside is a different story unless you're hitting the beach.