Narrowboat sentence example
- Click here for more photos and information 30ft trad style narrowboat 1976 proper boatmans cabin with an Epping stove and all cupboards and drawers.
- Approaching the lift Narrowboat crossing the aqueduct and heading for the left hand caisson.
- Does this gnarled old Muscovy duck bare a resemblance to a certain narrowboat navigator?
- We finally moored on the lower Ely visitor moorings, getting the last spot where you could moor a 50ft narrowboat.
- In narrowboat work it was used to fasten the bottoms to the bottom strakes.Advertisement
- The steerer of a ' trad ' or ' semi trad ' narrowboat should not stand on the edge of the rear deck.
- Click here for more photos and information Much admired French & Peel 59ft liveaboard trad narrowboat (1991) with lovely lines.