Narrations sentence example
- Even in the separate narrations we may observe how readily the Koran passes from one subject to another, how little care is taken to express all the transitions of thought, and.
- The struggles of the great rival clans, replete with episodes of the most tragic and stirring character, inspired quasi-historical narrations of a more popular character, which often took the form of illuminated scrolls.
- In the narrations of Herodotus, they interpret dreams and predict the future; and in Greece, from the time of Herodotus and Sophocles (Oed.
- Its narrations are principally preserved in Tabari, though there combined with numerous, Arabian traditions; also in the poetical adaptation of Firdousi.
- A cultural non-profit organization which aims to provide spoken narrations of literary works from all over the world.Advertisement
- But this same logic applies to these Islamic narrations that present Muhammad as a cold-blooded murderer.
- Alongside such mediated narrations there is also omniscient narration.
- According to Islamic narrations, Jesus is the last prophet who will eradicate unbelief and usher in the final hour.
- For the early period, on the other hand, he only proves how rapidly the tradition had degenerated since Herodotus; and here his narrations can only be utilized in isolated cases, and that with the greatest caution.
- The sequel to Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Warrior Within, added an in-depth combat system but removed the narrations and storybook-like tale aspects.Advertisement
- A deeper combat system from Warrior Within was kept, while the narrations and story-like presentation were brought back from Sands of Time.
- In this way the notebook can continue to be used throughout the upper grades.The student can use loose leaf pages to write narrations, make notes, diagram things, make maps, or sketch scenes from history.
- Kristen Bell (of Veronica Mars and Heroes) voices the erstwhile title character and signs off her erstwhile narrations with xoxo, Gossip Girl.