Narcosis sentence example
- In all cases there is a longer or shorter period of excitement, followed by intoxication or narcosis, and with large doses this passes into paralysis and death from depression of the respiratory centre or of the heart.
- Too much carbon dioxide and a person will experience headaches, hypertension, depression and exhaustion (also known as CO2 narcosis).
- The first advantage is that it does not cause narcosis, even at very high inspired partial pressures.
- One had made an emergency ascent after suffering narcosis and the other had followed at a similar rate.
- Trimix affords a means of reducing narcosis on dives at greater depths.Advertisement
- I try to avoid nitrogen narcosis whenever I can, especially since I began using a closed-circuit rebreather.
- The speed of the descent and the lean trimix left the diver experiencing rather unpleasant nitrogen narcosis.
- In ccllapse following severe haemorrhage and in sudden and accidental arrest of the heart or respiration during chloroform narcosis an intramuscular injection of 1 gr.