Naptimes sentence example
- Be as consistent as possible in setting naptimes and bedtimes.
- However, once she has begun to have more wakeful periods throughout the day, you can begin helping her stretch those catnaps into actually naptimes.
- As she grows, however, those naptimes will usually be reduced to two naps a day-one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
- Routine is a must for naptimes and bedtimes.
- Plan activities around your toddler's naptimes, so that she isn't overly tired, which can make her cranky.Advertisement