Naptime sentence example
- It is about this time that a naptime schedule may begin to form.
- Give your baby cues to know when nighttime or naptime sleep is coming to help develop good sleeping habits as time goes on.
- If you want photos of your baby sleeping, schedule the session during naptime.
- Where will the children eat, and where will they sleep during naptime?
- Don't plan on leaving right before naptime unless your baby will have an opportunity to sleep in the car.Advertisement
- Choose a regular naptime and stick to it as much as possible.
- Even if she does fall asleep, she may continue to wake throughout her naptime and may be crankier at the end of her nap than before she went to sleep.
- A naptime routine provides a signal to your child that it's time to go to bed.
- This is also important for parents who will be spending time outside during baby's naptime.
- If your shoot includes small children, try to schedule the session after their naptime so they are well-rested.Advertisement
- Naptime Productions is another online printing service that will create customized photo invitations for you.
- You can also choose to use your school colors or any color combination you like, and Naptime will format your graduation info from your submission.
- An afternoon siesta may be tempting, however, if you are having difficulty sleeping, you may need to cut down on your naptime or eliminate naps altogether.
- Girls usually reach this point before boys; some girls begin to stay dry at naptime and even occasionally at night before the age of two.
- Send a favorite animal or toy with him for naptime.Advertisement
- Perfect for naptime, bedtime, or any other moment when you need the kids to settle down a bit, this DVD can help them relax into a beautiful and captivating fantasy world.
- Take time out in the day to have naptime or read bedtime stories.