Naproxen sentence example
- Over the last few weeks I have tried Brufen, Diclofenac, Naproxen and Mobic, Still got swollen knees!
- Examples of NSAIDs are Carprofen (Rimadyl), Meloxicam (Metacam), Naproxen (Aleve) and Aspirin.
- These drugs may include over-thecounter pain-relieving medications such as acetaminophen, ibuprofen, naproxen, or anti-nausea medications (called antiemitics).
- Non-steroid anti-inflammatory (NSAID) drugs, such as ibuprofen or naproxen used to manage pain and inflammation can also aggravate psoriasis.
- The use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories such as ibuprofen and naproxen sodium may lead to increased bruising.Advertisement
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS), such as ibuprofen or naproxen, may block the production of prostaglandins and can be very effective in the treatment of menstrual cramps.
- The best medicine for symptoms is simply an analgesic, such as acetaminophen or naproxen.
- Naproxen (Aleve, Anaprox, Naprosyn), safety and efficacy in children under two years of age has not been established.
- Two drugs in this category, ibuprofen and naproxen, also reduce fever.
- The NSAIDs include ibuprofen, naproxen (Aleve), and Motrin.Advertisement
- Medications which can be used for this include nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents (such as ibuprofen and naproxen).
- Because of their effect on renal prostaglandins, cyclo-oxygenase inhibitors such as naproxen can increase the nephrotoxicity of cyclosporin.
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)-A group of drugs, including aspirin, ibuprofen, and naproxen, that are taken to reduce fever and inflammation and to relieve pain.