Nanotubes sentence example
- adsorption energy in carbon nanotubes is expected to be higher than in porous carbons.
- aligned multiwalled nanotubes are inert, conductive and have extremely high surface areas.
- Our objective is to develop novel biosensors based on functionalised carbon nanotubes that boost the detection limits to improve the quality of our lives.
- Growth and characterization of diamond-like carbon, carbon nanotubes and nanowires for coating, electronic and sensing applications.
- Carbon nanotubes are graphite sheets of carbon nanotubes are graphite sheets of carbon which are rolled up to form tubes.Advertisement
- cerium oxide nanotubes of high quality.
- Insoluble iron and iron compounds are low in toxicity, so the results strongly indicate that the nanotubes themselves induced the granulomas.
- The lungs of mice given high dose of either raw or purified iron-containing nanotubes showed prominent granulomas at 7days.
- The most recently discovered form of pure carbon, carbon nanotubes are rolled-up sheets of carbon hexagons.
- Project description: Carbon nanotubes consist entirely of carbon and can be several micrometers long but only a few nanometers in diameter.Advertisement
- A suspension containing 0, 0.1 or 0.5 mg of carbon nanotubes was introduced into the trachea of the mice.