Nanosecond sentence example
- In a nanosecond she realized that the snake was going to strike.
- Current Junkers avaition watches are fashionable, sleek, and above all, dependable to the nanosecond.
- nanosecond time scale using fluorescence spectroscopy.
- nanosecond pulses of low energy laser light.
- His expression went from confusion to comprehension in a nanosecond.Advertisement
- In a nanosecond she realized that the snake was going to strike Ed.
- In 1997 we are in an era of synchrotrons and nanosecond time-resolved protein crystallography.
- Atomic clocks are accurate to the nearest nanosecond - equivalent to losing or gaining one second in about 33 years!
- Othello: How come cosmologists are always talking about the first nanosecond or whatever if they can't know what was happening then?
- nanosecond timescale.Advertisement
- nanosecond time-scale, whereas TTX binds and remains on the order of tens of seconds.
- nanosecond precision.
- Kinetic studies on the nanosecond timescale are also possible using a laser flash photolysis instrument.
- recombination reaction occurs in a hundred of nanosecond time scale.
- Recombination reaction occurs in a hundred of nanosecond time scale.Advertisement
- Independent 250 nanosecond scratchpad stores are used for servicing the multichannels.