Nanna sentence example
- Afterwards in Nanna (1848) he discussed the supposed souls of plants, and in Zendavesta (1851) the supposed souls of the earth and the rest of the world.
- Stricken by remorse, she entered Torpor and was revived by Nanna with his own blood, shortly before the founding of Rome.
- Whilst I took Nanna home, she did some maths of some sort - ordinal numbers apparently from Singapore maths 1a thinking skills.
- Among his works may be mentioned: Das Biichlein vom Leben nach dem Tode (1836, 5th ed., 1903), which has been translated into English; Nanna, oder fiber das Seelenleben der Pflanzen (1848, 3rd ed., 1903); Zendavesta, oder 1 The liqueur is said to have been manufactured by the Benedictine monks of the abbey as far back as 1510; since the Revolution it has been produced commercially by a secular company.
- According to northern mythology, Forseti, a son of Balder and Nanna, the god of justice, had a temple on the island, which was subsequently destroyed by St Ludger.Advertisement
- Stricken by remorse, she entered torpor and was revived by Nanna with his own blood, shortly before the founding of Rome.