Nanites sentence example
- We will discuss the molecular machines called nanites—tiny, molecular-sized robots that will swim around in your body fighting disease, repairing damage, and alerting you to problems (and will likely dramatically increase the human lifespan).
- Because nanites are so small, they require little in the way of raw materials, just a few molecules here and there.
- Clearly, what nanites will do inside our bodies in the future is almost limitless and will change medicine forever.
- In the future, we will paint surfaces with substances full of nanites that will absorb sunlight and turn it into electricity, transforming any object we paint into a clean energy creator.
- Or how about nanites that process each piece of trash in our garbage and turn it into something useful?Advertisement
- Or nanites that clean up any toxic chemicals they find and turn them into harmless agents?
- I branched off into this discussion of robots and nanites to give an idea of the kinds of massive gains in efficiency with declining costs.