Namibia sentence example
- cheetah conservation in Namibia, preservation of the wetlands of Costa Rica to children's educational projects in the Seychelles.
- Many rock engravings are found in northern Namibia and in the Angolan highlands.
- The aim was to build three game hides in the far northeast of Namibia, near to the border with Botswana.
- Cape Glossy starling Lamprotornis nitens The most commonly seen glossy starling in most of Namibia.
- Field Area Specific areas were chosen from the Karoo supergroup in northern Namibia and South Africa.Advertisement
- Cape Glossy Starling Lamprotornis nitens The most commonly seen glossy starling in most of Namibia.
- Field Area Specific areas were chosen from the Karoo Supergroup in northern Namibia and South Africa.
- Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt was born May 27, 2006 in Namibia.
- Though the museum emphasizes local rocks and minerals, the collection also includes specimens from the Himalayas, the Rocky Mountains, and Namibia.
- Originally from Namibia, Behati Prinsloo first began walking in the VIctoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2007 and became an Angel in 2010.Advertisement