Nameplates sentence example
- Yes the Council is responsible for naming streets and erecting street nameplates.
- Due to damage, " Bideford " had 4 nameplates during it's working life.
- Signs & nameplates on the Highway We're always pleased to receive details of damaged or missing road signs (including street nameplates ).
- Maintenance of Street nameplates The Council will repair or replace damaged street nameplates.
- These house signs are available with both large and small nameplates.Advertisement
- The " health " of the Railwayana Market has always been measured against the value of locomotive nameplates.
- brass nameplates were affixed to the sides of an almost flat-top saddle tank which did not extend over either smokebox or firebox.
- Plastic nameplates Plastic is a low cost alternative to metal nameplates suitable for exterior use.
- He commended the Technical Department for their work carried out in the erection of the road nameplates.
- These may include holiday themes, fruits, or even personalized nameplates with the bride and groom's names.Advertisement
- The restaurant consists of a large rectangular bar is at the entrance, gleaming in brass and dark wood, and a dining room that is brightly lit with well used wood floors and brass nameplates at each seat that frequent diners have claimed.