Name-day sentence example
- His last choral composition which can be dated with any certainty was the Mass in C minor, written in 1802 for the name-day of Princess Esterhazy.
- It was St. Natalia's day and the name day of two of the Rostovs--the mother and the youngest daughter--both named Nataly.
- "Health and happiness to her whose name day we are keeping and to her children," she said, in her loud, full-toned voice which drowned all others.
- The day after tomorrow will be Lelya's name day.
- Such a little while ago I came to this table with the thought of winning a hundred rubles to buy that casket for Mamma's name day and then going home.Advertisement
- It happened that on that morning of his name day the prince was in one of his worst moods.