Name-calling sentence example
- Parents often feel that teasing and name-calling, insensitivity, and ignorance are the greatest challenges that they face with regards to their child's albinism.
- Examples include threats, name-calling, gossiping, insulting the victim's family or turning friends against her.
- Preschool bullying usually begins with name-calling and can escalate into physical violence if left unchecked.
- The abuser uses threats and/or name-calling to get the senior to give in his or her demands.
- Emotional abuse: name-calling, insulting, belittling, degrading, shaming, and rejecting.Advertisement
- I was really shocked that I had some racist name-calling in my class.
- That does sound like derogatory name-calling of the most futile kind.
- The name calling started within 24 hours with their own set of contacts.
- TMZ was at the hospital when Michael Jackson was brought in via ambulance, just like it was readily on hand when comedian/actor Michael Richards went on his racist, name-calling spree.
- Examples include name-calling, pushing, punching and threatening behavior.Advertisement
- Behavior that is not acceptable includes bullying, name-calling, not respecting individual's differences or beliefs.
- Let's see if Bob Piper can reply with something that isn't just abusive name-calling, which is his usual debating technique.
- In a political argument, resorting to name calling only alienates your opponent.