Nakamura sentence example
- Fukuzawa Yukichi, founder of the KeiO Gijuku, now one of Japans four universities, did more than any of his contemporaries by writing and speaking to spread a knowledge of the West, its ways and its thoughts, and Nakamura Keiu labored in the same cause by translating Smiless Self-help and Mills Representative Government.
- So is Celtic's Japanese playmaker Shunsuke Nakamura who had a big influence in his team's first match until Australia turned the tide.
- Namco was founded in Tokyo in 1955 under the name Nakamura Manufacturing Ltd. It originally created mechanical rocking-horses that were installed in department stores in Japan.
- Hiro Nakamura - Masi Oka plays a lead role as Hiro, a computer geek from Japan who discovers that he has the ability to literally see forward in time.
- Ando Masahashi - James Kyson Lee plays the role of Ando, the friend of time warping hero Hiro Nakamura.Advertisement