Naivety sentence example
- Critics of the corporation are often chided for their naivety.
- It's mainly because consumers are not very knowledgeable in gold terminology or how to sell it; those thieves take advantage of ignorance and naivety.
- We strive to preserve a girls naivety through our designs and simply offer them across all sizes.
- They are usually gentle and happy beings, often innocent to the point of naivety.
- The success of Burgerheaven could only happen in an age when hope, naivety and easily satisfiable gluttony were in the ascendant.Advertisement
- Every time we played through something different or unexpected happened because of our total inexperience and naivety.
- The spontaneity, the sheer human verve, and the naivety at times of the apostolic writings is there for all to see.
- While some legitimate professional organizations do require a membership fee to access a job bank, others are just using your naivety for their own gain.
- Dixie Cooney was a duck out of water in Pine Valley, but her intrinsic naivety and sweetness appealed to the rascal Tad and redeemed him from bad boy to erstwhile hero.
- I rejected all local colloquialisms to arrive at a dialog that had a certain naivety and innocence.Advertisement