Nail-technician sentence example
- Sam: transvestite nail technician from Scotland. o /o 30th May: George walks out of the BB house !
- Shear Movement also currently has a nail technician on staff, such that patrons can receive manicures and pedicures while their hair is setting.
- In one episode a nail technician quarreled with the bride, but that's a rare occurrence.
- Just about anywhere you go, you'll find a nail technician who knows what he or she is doing at a very affordable cost.
- If you're a bit of a reserved gal, a French manicure may be just what the nail technician ordered.Advertisement
- Although they are gentle, silk wraps can still damage the natural nail, so it is important to ensure that you or the nail technician know exactly how to apply and remove them.
- You don't have to be a professional nail technician to understand the intricacies of nail art.
- Ask your local nail technician to recommend a vintage nail design that coordinates with your dress or wedding band ensemble.
- If you love the idea of adding horseshoes to your next manicure but fear you lack the creativity and skill to pull it off, you can always book an appointment with a professional nail technician for best results.
- Whether they feel more comfortable in the hands of a skilled nail technician or prefer to do it themselves at home, women have greater fake nail options today than ever before.Advertisement