Nail-polishes sentence example
- Available in a wide assortment of the most luxurious colors, OPI's line of dog-friendly nail polishes are marketed and sold under the name OPI Pawlish.
- So, OPI created a line of dog-friendly nail polishes to meet that demand.
- Don't leave perfumes, nail polishes or other types of beauty products on your countertops, as they could leak and cause stains.
- Have a variety of nail polishes for the girls to use on their nails and toenails.
- We've removed the phthalates, chemicals that are used in nail polishes as a leveling agent, to reduce brittleness, and as a plasticizer.Advertisement
- If stored properly in a cool dark space, nail polishes generally have a shelf life of up to four years.
- With 60-second speed drying nail polishes available in traditional formulas, you can paint your nails and head out the door in a matter of minutes, without worrying about your new manicure being ruined.
- Piggy Paint may be "natural as mud" but the nail polishes are much prettier!
- Suncoat Products: The main ingredients in the company's nail polishes are listed on the site, as well as descriptions of the colors and helpful application and removal instructions.
- Their nail polishes are odor-free and removable with alcohol (rubbing and drinking!) or the company's Odorless Polish Remover.Advertisement
- In addition, the nail polishes are biodegradable, vegan and not tested on animals.
- The OPI Axxium Soak Off Gel Lacquer isn't permanent, per se, but it is formulated to last longer than the OPI nail polishes you purchase at the salon.