Nail-polish-remover sentence example
- First, kill the tick by applying alcohol or nail polish remover on a cotton swab.
- When it's time to remover your dog's polish, don't reach for that bottle of acetate nail polish remover you have in the closet.
- If you happen to get any of the sticky polyurethane foam on something that should have been covered, clean the area immediately with acetone, paint thinner or nail polish remover if the surface of the area is unfinished.
- To remove more difficult stains, such as tar, shoe polish or markers, Pergo recommends using acetone or nail polish remover.
- Use an acetone-based nail polish remover to get rid of marker stains on dark granite and hydrogen peroxide to remove it from lighter-colored granite.Advertisement
- If you make a mistake, simply break out the nail polish remover and try again!
- Begin by filling a bowl with an acetone nail polish remover.