Nai sentence example
- You're so nai... innocent.
- The principal articles of its trade are rice and cotton, some sugar cane (nai shakar), flax (Katun) and hemp (Kanab) are also grown.
- Me (Mother) tan (you) yu (live) ti (place) nai (where), or "Where is your mother ?"
- The most important are the chancery office, the foreign office Nai and the general post and telegraph office.
- " The Chinese recognize the following grades of opium: (I) ' raw opium,' as imported from India; (2) ' prepared opium,' opium made as above; (3) ' opium dross,' the scrapings from the opium pipe; this is reboiled and manufactured as a second-class prepared opium; a Chinese doctor stated lately at a coroner's inquest on a case of poisoning that it was more poisonous than the ordinary prepared opium; (4) ' nai chai ' (opium dirt), the insoluble residue left on exhausting the raw opium thoroughly with water.Advertisement
- This insoluble residue, called ` nai chai ' (opium dirt), is the perquisite of the head boiling coolie, who finds a ready market for it in Canton, where it is used for adulterating, or rather in manufacturing, the moist inferior kinds of prepared opium.
- The NaI crystal is grown from powder that has been purified to remove uranium, thorium and radioactive isotopes of potassium.