Nah sentence example
- "Nah. Him I can handle," Jenn said.
- He pursed his lips and tsked, "Nah, I think I was pretty much a pompous ass as a human too."
- Jackson grinned sardonically "Nah, not really interested, maybe some other time."
- In the case of sodium dihydrogen phosphate, NaH 2 PO 4 H 2 O, a stable rhombic form is obtained from warm solutions, while a different, unstable, rhombic form is obtained from cold solutions.
- Since the reaction with the acid salts is attended by liberation of nitric acid: NaH 2 PO 4 +3AgNO 3 = Ag3P04+NaN03 +2HN03, Na 2 HPO 4 +3AgNO 3 =Ag 3 PO 4 + 2NaN03+HNO 3, it is necessary to neutralize the nitric acid if the complete precipitation of the phosphoric acid.Advertisement
- Being a tetrabasic acid it can form four classes of salts; for example, the four solium salts Na 4 P 2 0 7, Na3HP207, Na 2 H 2 P 2 0 7, NaH 3 P 2 0 7 are known.
- Sodium hydride, NaH, is a crystalline substance obtained directly from sodium and hydrogen at about 400°.
- Hey, you don't suppose... nah, that would just be too daffy.
- It wasn't me, it was the driver - nah, do n't gimme that.
- Nah ribbons NOT string OR safety pins are the only way to wear mittens!Advertisement
- Pupils say nah / non / nein to foreign languages - where are we going wrong?
- And then I think about the fun aspect and I think, nah, it would be boring.
- There was one point I did think I saw *you*, then I thought, nah, you are oop north.
- Teachers may wish to get technicians rather than students to add the monobasic sodium phosphate (NaH 2 PO 4) to the buffer.
- Sodium hydride, NaH, is a crystalline substance obtained directly from sodium and hydrogen at about 400Ã‚°.Advertisement
- He followed up with four more singles, Nah Get No Bly (One More Try), Deport Them, Excite Me, and Hackle Mi, all of which were hugely successful in Jamaica.
- Nah, the Super Bowl is more important, because this is no college game.