Nagoya sentence example
- Nagoya (Main Island) 58
- Nagoya 244,145 284,829
- It was at the little village of Seto, some five miles from Nagoya, the chief town of the province of Owari, or BishU, that the celebrated Kato Shirozaemon made the first Japanese faience OwarL worthy to be considered a technical success.
- Tc such a depth of debasement had the ceramic art fallen in Owari, that before the happy renaissance of the past ten years, Nagoya discredited itself by employing porcelain as a base for cloisonn enamelling.
- Very soon, however, the artisans of Nagoya (Owari), Yokohama and Tokyowhere the art had been taken upfound that faithful and fine workmanship did not pay.Advertisement
- This school may be subdivided, KiOto representing one branch, Nagoya, TOkyO and Yokohama the other.
- Acting upon that theory, the experts of TokyO and Nagoya have produced many very beautiful specimens of monochrome enamelyellow (canary or straw), rose du Barry, liquid-dawn, red, aubergine purple, green (grass or leaf), dove-grey and lapis lazuli bl,ue.
- This is because it contains an amino acid called L-theanine, which was shown in a 2006 Nagoya University Department of Psychology study to reduce physiological stress responses "via the inhibition of cortical neuron excitation."
- This is the point in the film where moviegoers were treated to a sequence of destruction as Godzilla started to destroy the city of Nagoya.