Nagged sentence example
- But Howie nagged me to start bridge building.
- Feeling better than she had in months, she nagged the doctor to discharge her from the hospital.
- Dean didn't have an answer—to that question or a few others that nagged at him for the rest of the evening.
- You need a full day and you will probably be constantly nagged for a return trip.
- She went quickly over uninteresting details, and never nagged me with questions to see if I remembered the day-before-yesterday's lesson.Advertisement
- Dean didn't have an answerâ€”to that question or a few others that nagged at him for the rest of the evening.
- A friend of mine saw the casting call and sent it to me and then nagged me about it until I responded.
- Most shareware I have encountered never nagged anyone at all except in the documentation.