Nagana sentence example
- Tsetse-flies are of great economic and pathological importance as the disseminators of tsetse-fly disease (nagana) and sleeping sickness.
- brucei, in the case of nagana, and T.
- Since, moreover, it is believed that at least five species of Glossina are carriers of nagana, it may well be that all tsetse-flies can disseminate both nagana and sleeping sickness.
- brucei) in cattle and horses laid low with nagana or the tsetse-fly disease; and this worker subsequently demonstrated, in a brilliant manner, the essential part played by the tsetse-fly in transmitting the parasites.
- brucii, the nagana parasite in G.Advertisement
- Plimmer, " The Trypanosoma brucei, the organism found in Nagana or the Tsetsefly disease," Quart.
- (1902), I, P. 475, figs.; (25) idem, Recherches morphologiques et experimentales sur le trypanosome du Nagana ou maladie de la mouche tse-tse," Ann.
- and Bradf., the cause of nagana among cattle, horses, &c., in South Africa (fig.