Naff sentence example
- If you don't solo with reference to the head it always sounds a bit naff to me.
- However, this ends up looking pretty naff under Windows XP, it has to be said.
- Have woken up this morning feeling completely naff again, hey ho.
- Talking of Bartlett, I have a new naff polyphonic ringtone to replace the Rasmus which has been driving people nuts.
- Don't get too excited, Debbie - it's pretty naff.Advertisement
- Is it me or is it just a little naff?
- That had snapped off, so I soldered in a new one so that I could avoid the rather naff RF modulator.
- Kev was pretty naff in that episode to be honest, but what was scary was just how big he's become.
- We don't want to over produce things, we think that sounds really naff.
- And the presentation is so naff that it undermines the central aim, which is surely to build trust.Advertisement
- Normally I think fish tanks in restaurants look incredibly naff.
- Mostly those who ran their own cars would have older ones with a slightly naff image.
- I'm a bit naff on the subject, really.
- Naff had existed in working-class slang for at least 40 years by the time it became a vogue word in the later 1970s.
- Unfortunately, instead of being a cool yuppie bar, say, this is just a naff lunch cafe.Advertisement